Your owners love their dogs as they love their own children! It is your job to protect their dogs and to make sure you are competent and in control. If may seem "easy" to walk a dog. And for the most part it is. However, you must know some things to make sure every walk is performed safely and so that the dog has a great experience!
*Over 10 hours of lessons
*Covers all the basic of dog walking
*Covers some of the basics of dog training
*Explores how to avoid accidents and mishaps with harness
*Teaches you how to get a dog to stop pulling
Each section opens with a “scary story” or the dangers of not following dog walking protocols. Some of the stories are very sad, but they seer into the mind and memory the need to be safe when walking dogs!
- Lesson 1: Scary Story
- Lesson 2: Skateboards and Bikes
- Lesson 3: Children
- Lesson 4: Tying up outside
- Lesson 5: Park Benches
- Lesson 6: Keep them close
- Lesson 7: Wrap it up!
- Lesson 8: Tell then you do not use Plastic Handles
- Lesson 9: Be alert for objects
- Lesson 10: Dogs playing on the street with leashes
- Lesson 11: What to do if a fight breaks out?
- Lesson 12: Avoid dog parks unless explicitly given permission
- Lesson 13: Where to take the dog to do his business
Traffic and other things to consider
Bonus: Types of Dogs
Bonus: Pet Sitting
In and Out of Apartment, Elevator, Building